1. I don’t want to feel sick every morning when I wake up and roll over and face someone who’s not you.
2. I don’t want to get in fights with my bestfriends because they said “I fucking told you so”
3. I don’t want my throat to bleed at 4 in the morning because I yell your name in my sleep.
4. my moms been trying to get me out of bed but I just lay there in puddles of my own tears because my pillow still smells like you and I don’t want you to be fully gone.
5. I’ve tried to kill myself 3 times
6. I fucking know that I’m not supposed to get so worked up about one person but I’m rotting inside with out you because my breath was so dependent on the way your fingers curled around my neck when we kissed
7. I used to love the smell after rain but now I can’t even get a wiff of it without gagging because you were a storm and you left that smell clogged in my nose and stuffed in every crevice of my lungs
8. my writings got so shitty without you being here because my hand shakes and my words are so jumbled up
9. I had to skip class because you and your new girlfriends always pass notes in that class and I can’t stand not knowing what’s on that note because what if you’re telling her you love her and that you’re favorite color is the blue of her eyes. my eyes are green.
10. we met in winter and now I can’t even eat popcicles without tasting bitter white snow flakes on my tounge.
10 reasons I don’t want to fall in love. (via acidyou)
Women dressed as mermaids in Disneyland 1960
HOLLERS NO U DON’T UNDERSTAND!!!! Disney hired teenagers in the 60’s to literally be mermaids they held open auditions and the only requirements were that you had long hair and were a strong swimmer and they gave them mirrors and other props and they literally spent their days swimming and waving I heard a story once about sailors visiting the park and one of them jumped in with the mermaids THIS WAS JUST„ SO COOL I WANT TO BE A MERMAID! YELLs
I know someone whose Mom was one of the mermaids, it’s all very cool.
They had to stop because of the chlorine affecting the girls and because of men trying to jump in to get to them.
I would have loved to see Disneyland mermaids today though!
(Source: drsimples, via haileybookky)
'I dont think he's 100% gay, but I also dont think he's 100% straight'
is it that fucking hard to say the B word
I know what you are
Say it. Out loud.
We sparkle in the presence of sun.
pan people just light on fire
logic at its finest
This is stupid though ‘cuz she’s headed for the door. He’s going further into the elevator. Even if the door isn’t open, there’s still a bit of a ledge near the door that you could stand on while bracing yourself against the railing. Once the door opens, you’d be in a good spot to exit via the door as well. What she’s going for is smarter than what he’s doing.
Also she clings to the rail, he throws his hands up. If he were to fall, he’d have nothing to hang on to, she’d at least be able to hold herself up by the rail
BOOM goes the dynamite